Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dog Beds

I bought a dog bed on E-bay recently. I love EBay. I payed $1.54 for this bed. Not too shabby, huh? Of course shipping was a tad bit more. But still a good buy.

The story on the bed was a lady bought it for her dog and the dog wouldn't sleep on it. I was a little concerned my pups would thumb their nose at it too. In fact, the first couple days they didn't lay on it at all. At least with four dogs my odds of getting one to sleep on it were better than hers.

I finally put it on the sofa and Mickey deemed it a sleep able object. Sidney won't go near it however. The sofa King seems to be afraid of it. Or maybe it takes up too much space on his precious sofa. Maddie would look adorable on it, but she's more of a recliner dog. And Kobe - he has his own bed and really doesn't need any more. So he tends to ignore it.

For $1.54 (and $10 s/h) if only one of them uses it, I still haven't gone too far wrong. If it gets ripped to shreds in a rowdy dog moment and I don't see it in time to correct them, it's still worth what I paid for it. I love a bargain, I love the dogs and I love EBay.

No comments: