Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks Giving

Thanks Giving - Response Ability - Human Nature - Animal Magnetism - Mother Nature - Mutual Funds

What do all these words have in common? Or what if we just mix them up? Mutual Giving, Thanks ability, Giving Nature, Mother Ability. A mishmash of words rambling through my head, or perhaps I've been hitting the sauce already today. I think not.

But, I do think that we are mutually responsible to give thanks for our ability to respond to humans, mother nature, and animals. We are uniquely funded to feel grateful. On this day we celebrate just that.

But I challenge you to find your gratitude every day. Day in day out, when it's a bad day when it's a good day. I urge you to respond, to reach out, to open up. Nurture, foster, listen, learn. And laugh, don't forget the laughter. Do all this and surely love will follow.

No comments: