Sunday, November 23, 2008

Toasty Warm

I don't know how they do it. Well, I do, but at the same time I don't. I'm referring to dogs curled up in a ball to sleep. They are so warm! Here it's November, I've got two layers on, it was 52 degrees today and I'm still chilly.

Ever stopped to snuggle with a dog all curled up? It's like a four legged hot water bottle. An electric blanket with legs, a bed buddy with fur. Plus they smell yummy too. It must be a toasty warm smell. Whatever it is, I dig it.

Sidney was all tucked into a ball when I paused to love up on him. It was awesome. I did recently treat myself to a hot stone massage. That too was phenomenal. But snuggling a toasty warm dog is right up there with a hot stone massage in my book.

If I could, in this order......have a good glass of wine (maybe two), a hot stone massage, and then melt in next to a warm sleepy dog I'd have it all. Well, I'd better invite Reno too, wouldn't want him to miss out on the ultimate bliss.

Oh yes, doggy heaven.

No comments: