Friday, November 21, 2008

Vet's

I love my veterinarian. I love all of them at the practice. They are good people. I love when my vet sits down on the floor to examine my dog.

I have a few requests though. I think, since I am a really regular client, that when I walk in it should be like the scene from Cheer's when Norm walks in the bar......they should all pause and say "Nancy!" and then carry on.

I think there should be a handicapped parking space just for clients with old handicapped dogs as well as the handicapped clients.

I think there should be a punch card for people in rescue who bring animals in for spays/neuters. I suggested this once at the front desk and they laughed at me. Imagine that.

I think a little rub off card giving you 10%, 25%, or 50% off that days services would be a hoot.

I think I should probably have an exam room bearing my name on it as the main benefactor.

I often wonder if they think I'm nuts, or if they like to see me coming. I wonder if I go a whole month without visiting (like this will ever happen) will they call to see if I'm okay? I wonder if I can trade my labor to pay my bill? So many options here!

I do miss that they don't do overnight emergency care anymore. I hate going to strangers who charge up the wazoo when you have an after hours emergency. You are vulnerable enough in that situation without the added expense.

Ahhh, yes. I have a special relationship with my vet's. God bless them. I believe I'll send them a copy of this blog - maybe that punch card will arrive with my Christmas card - wouldn't that be a happy event.

No comments: